Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We interrupt this normally stupid blog...

To bring you a laugh courtesy of my family... It's not stupid, just cute!
Whenever I come home from a day of delivering beverages, I'm always greeted by my very enthusiastic children, including my youngest, 3-year-old "Nugget," as we nick-named him. (Don't ask.) After the initial audible burst of "DADDY!!!", I sat in my favorite chair with a highball while the kids went upstairs to play.
A few minutes passed, and Nugget came bounding (literally) downstairs and saw me again, and called out, "Oh! Hi dere, Mommy!" (You know how kids can often be somewhat dyslexic.)
I chuckled, "I'm Daddy!"
Without missing a beat, he replied, "OK. I'm Nugget!"

Did I just walk into an AA meeting? Or... Just how much brandy did I pour into this glass?


No comments: