Friday, June 23, 2006

Cranial Rectosis in Calgary

While I'm sure I could post a story from my travels today that would befit this blog, nothing would top what Kris experienced in a DQ parking lot up North...
http://plasticobsession.blogspot.com/2006/06/reasons-14567-and-14568.html
Did you take notice of the focal mental-lapse in this story?
...The older woman again said I hadn't and "GRANTED, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOLDING ONTO HIM". Ok, that is the understatement of the century, lady! I proceeded to tell them that they had been blocking my way out of the parking lot and I had waited and shoulder checked but did they REALIZE that the boy was impossible to see because of his height?! Blind spots don't discriminate. They said they had not thought of that.

Aye carumba, eh?

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hehe...glad to be of service (*very flattered*)

K.