Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sorry, my brain's a bit "coudy"

After a long absence, WNEP-16's chief meteorologist, Tom Clark, has made a dubious return to PSST!
Our area has been trapped in a rain vortex for over a week, and now major flooding throughout the area has begun, shutting down key roadways and communities. Almost 6" of rain has fallen in the past 4 days, and the ground cannot soak in any more water. ...So tell me why Clarkie makes this statement on the news tonight!
"Believe it or not, we're still below the water table in most of the viewing area, after the dry March we had..."

...Ri-i-i-i-i-ight... Tell that to the families who had to evacuate their homes and watch entire towns get submerged!

2 comments:

Pittchick said...

Just wanted to say hello. I saw you on "the big question" Anyway, I grew up in central PA and then I saw you mentioned "naticoke" in a post and I actually know where that is!
Pittsburgh's finally dry an sunny today, hope it stays that way.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

why does this guy still have a job?