Friday, June 02, 2006

General Tsao's with a side of blindness

My buddy Pat and I met for lunch last week as we both completed our delivery routes at about the same time. It was at a Chinese restaurant that I deliver to every week. (Ironically, Pat had this route before I did, so both of us were regular "visitors to this eatery.) We sat down, in our uniforms with the RC cola/Canada Dry logo emblazoned across our shirts. The waiter came to our table and asked us what we would like to drink. Pat asked for a soda while I specifically asked for an RC. The waiter replied, "Sorry, we don't have Coke or Pepsi. Only RC."

He-llooo??? Have you noticed our shirts? Better yet, do we seem a bit familiar to you???

Hmm. I guess the dragon-lantern lights make patrons look different than vendors.

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

at least he didn't say, only Coke for you.