Thursday, March 01, 2007

Determined to destuction

Today's post comes from News Quirks, a compilation of news clippings by Roland Sweet. Where do they find these people???
Police who pulled over Patrick Allain, 35, for drunk driving in Manchester, NH, said the man continued drinking a 40-ounce bottle of beer while he was being arrested. "You can charge me with whatever you want," officers said he told them. "It's not going to stop me from drinking and driving."
TRIPLE WHAMMY!!!
1) "It's not going to stop me"??? The charges might, but incarceration will.
2) Yo, doughnut aficionados! Take the stinking bottle away from the dude!!!
3) Obviously, this guy has such an acute case of cranial rectosis that he doesn't care who he hurts/ maims/ endangers/ kills. I'm definitely not taking my family on a trip to Manchester!

As my grandfather once said, "Some people just need a good swift punch in the head..."

No comments: