Thursday, March 15, 2007

In honor of Brian Regan

In order to fully appreciate this, refer to www.brianregan.com.
Sometimes, we say things blindly, without any thought or cognisance. Yesterday, I encountered such an event.
I was completing a delivery, and upon getting the product checked in, I received the signature on the invoice from the store clerk. I closed by saying, "I appreciate it!"
"You too!"

Misuse of the "You too" phrase #314875923425.3856!

Just a few more posts before PSST goes under a major revamping! Starting with post #501, the name "People Say Stupid Things" will be changed to "Nullum Cerebellum Bumboli," which loosely translated, means "No More Brain Farts!" This way, we can expand our scorn on various expressions of stupidity, not just audible ones. Update your links!

No comments: