Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AMERICAN IDiot (apologies to Green Day)

I enjoy American Idol. Having a background in music and perfect pitch, I like analyzing the contestant's realistic chances of becoming a finalist. Of course, first we must be subjugated to the torture of countless auditions, mostly BAD ones.
What always makes me shake my head is when someone who looks like a Hollywood hooker and sounds like an albatross (or sometimes they look AND sound like an albatross) presents themselves as the greatest thing since Whitney Houston, and end up sounding like Don Knotts, subsequently they're shot down by Simon and Friends... They look squarely into the eyes of the judges and state, "Fine. Whatever. I don't care. I don't need you guys to make it!"
Let the tirade begin!
"Those BLEEP guys can kiss my BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP they think they know what the BLEEP they're talkin' about BLEEP BLEEP you BLEEP trying to tell me BLEEP like that well you can BLEEP go to BLEEP BLEEP with BLEEP!"


Yeah, the apathy in your voice reeeeeeally convinces me you don't care!

No comments: