Monday, February 20, 2006

Dr.Incredulous's Diagnosis: Acute Cranial Rectosis

I have previously mentioned that one thing which supposedly takes place at my place of employment is that once the order pickers empty out a box in location, they cut it flat and place it on a blue cart, where later it's taken to the cardboard baler. However, one of my co-workers, "Marissa," is a bit lazy about this and lays flat boxes on the floor all over the place. Today I caught her in the act. I asked her, "Could you please take the boxes to one of the blue carts? It's a safety hazard, plus it creates extra work for me, since I'm always the one picking them up!"
Her response floored me, and I could hardly believe my ears. "Yeah, I know."

So, what do things look like inside your backside?

2 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Does she drive to work? If so you can put them in or around her car. Maybe tape them to her car. If she doesn't drive then just tape them to her. If that's not an option then maybe Dee would like to keep them up her shirt for future use;-0

benning said...

Sounds like a plethora of sound ideas! Go for it, Mr. I!