Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sat. #1:Thought-free yogurt

Wal-mart. The cursed plot of lost and brainless souls!!!
While shopping and dealing with the endless throngs of people, we came upon a very LARGE man getting raisins. As my wife reached over to try to grab a pack of boxes, "Bubba" turns to his entourage and addresses another man. "Now I have to find where they keep the yogurt. I just love that yogurt!"
The other man replied, "I think it will be in the last aisle by the milk."
Bubba wasn't convinced. "No, I mean yogurt."
Man #2 was obviously more familiar with this store than Bubba was. "Yeah, it'd be in the refrigerated aisle by the milk and dairy!"
Bubba was now thoroughly clueless, and annoyed. "No, man! YO-GURT!!!"
Man #2 had had enough. "Never mind, let's just keep looking..."

Dude, if you love yogurt so much, why don't you know where it is?!?!

No comments: