Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TP in the "lap" of luxury

Thanks to "News of the weird" by United Press Syndicate for this one...
The Portuguese paper producer Renova introduced black toilet paper in France (Of course!) last fall and expect to introduce it in the U.S. soon. A Renova statement called the tissue "elegant, rebellious, alternative and eternally fashionable."

Elegant? Hey, man, I'm wiping myself, not walking down the runway at the Golden Globes.
Rebellious?! "Yeah, I'm using black TP. That'll show 'em!!!"
Alternative? So's the color of your behind when you develop a rash from the black dye!
ETERNALLY fashionable? C'mon. You think people are gonna visit your house and swoon, "Oh, I just love that black toilet paper!" No, they'll be driving home muttering, "What the heck is up with those crackheads?!?"

And finally, I don't mean to be gross or visually descriptive, but how the heck do you tell if you're clean?


1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I was wondering about the clean factor myself, but didn't want to ask. Glad you did.