Thursday, December 28, 2006

An extremely odd way to grieve

Originally, I wasn't going to post anything today, but this article I found on AOL News is just too strange.
Utah Woman Dies Hours After Her Wedding
SALT LAKE CITY (Dec. 27) -- A 25-year-old woman who occasionally visited Utah schools to discourage children from using drugs died hours after her wedding, her husband said. Jennifer Ann Bennett Goodall and Doug Goodall were married Saturday.
The next day, Christmas eve, "she didn't wake up," Goodall told KSL-TV. "I'm so grateful that she left on the happiest day of her life."
An autopsy was performed, but the cause of death was not immediately determined, Goodall said.


Perhaps it's because of the days in which we live in, but I'm awfully suspicious of Mr. Goodall here. Something doesn't add up. I mean, your WIFE just died, and you conjure up a statement like that?! Also, what's with him attempting to release information about the autopsy? Isn't that the coroner's job?

I seriously hope and pray this is nothing more than my paranoia, and that there's no foul play involved here. ...But my nagging instinct says otherwise.

No comments: