Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Your neighborhood inconvenience store

...More two-parters!
I visited 2 different convenient stores today, both owned by the same corporation, and experienced an oddity in both. At the first location, I got my order verified by the same manager who had checked me in every week for the last 7 months. After that, it's the responsibility of the vendor (aka me) to price the products. The check-in completed, the manager stared at me blankly, and asked, "Do you know how to use a price gun?"

Who the stink do you think has been pricing this stuff the last 1/2 year?

At stop #2, they had holiday hours posted on the front door. The sign read, "Christmas day: Open: 8:00 AM; Closed: Open 24 hours."

Well, not if you're not opening until 8:00! ...Oh... You meant 24 hours, but just not consecutively?

No comments: