Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yo quiero mi trabajo!

Attention, readers. I am about to reveal my own personal opinion about the immigration issue. Please, no nasty comments, as it IS simply my opinion. If you disagree, fine. You're entitled toy YOUR opinion. The reason I place this on my blog is because of the senseless lack of logic behind the focal statement...
I'm all for people of other races, creeds and nationalities having a chance to work in the US and provide for their families... IF... They go about it the right way! You come into the States with your visa to work, fine. You want to stay-- you go through the proper channels, and you take ACTIVE steps to become a US citizen! The "Day Without Immigrants" was a ridiculous and irresponsible excuse to manipulate the general populace of our country, and the following link, http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1778&e=2&u=/060502/ids_photos_ts/r2048252209.jpg proves it.

Oh, no! Expel the illegals, and all the Taco Bells will shut down!!! What will I do when I want my Southwestern cuisine fix???
To reiterate: I am NOT a xenophobe! Just don't come into my country illegally and take my job away from me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up because:

If you look at the top of the blog page, there is a link to the "next blog", which I assume is a random redirect.
The blog to which I was redirected was written totally in Spanish.

Asaph's Table said...

What was it entitled, "La migra es aqui"???