Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A.D.D on parade

Today I made a delivery to an area hotel for their convention center. The order advice called for 5 cases of lemonade, 2 cases of diet tea and 8 cases of raspberry tea. However, our inventory of raspberry had been depleted, so I only had the first 7 cases to bring in. As I wheeled them in, the receiver stated, "There's supposed to be 15 cases all together."
"Yes," I replied, but we're completely out of stock on the raspberry, so I only have 7 cases for you."
Bewildered, the man quizzed, "So what exactly are you telling me?"
How does one respond to a ridiculous inquiry like that? I could only think of one way, so I repeated, "I'm telling you we're out of stock on the raspberry!"
As if one dumb question weren't enough, the guy fired off another one. "So what do I do now?"

Answer: go back into your office and pop a few "Focus Factor" pills!

No comments: