Monday, October 09, 2006

To whom are you speaking?

This past weekend, I was working for my company (Canada Dry) in the role of store merchandiser, meaning I take all the product out of the back room and place it on the shelves. As I worked along at a local Wal-mart, the Coke rep was also doing the same thing with his beverage line. Coke employees are notorious for not giving a toot about their fellow vendors and "taking over" any and all available space. With that said...
I had 3 pallets worth of product in the back of Wally's World, all in their designated (marked) spots. No sooner had I pulled out one pallet than the Coke dude took ownership of my spot, and blocked in another of my pallets with two of his own. Upon completing the filling of shelves with the first pallet, I went in the back and set Coke's two pallets off to the side so I could access my own. The second I reached the sales floor, the Coke kook got in my face and sneered, "What, are all of you guys (jerks)?" (He used a much more "colorful" metaphor.)

Three words: Perpetual Cranial Rectosis.

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Hey, where's Mish Mash Moose? We haven't heard from her in a while!?