Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Viking pillaging

Looks like another pro athlete has proven that they have the gift of denial, but not reality.
According to a printed report by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, several Minnesota Vikings team members rented a couple of boats on a state lake. Purportedly, several women joined the Vikes in varying types of sexual activity. When addressed by the media, running back Mewelde Moore responded to the allegations as such:
"Yeah, I was on the boat. But I don't know what exactly the problem is because nothing happened. [I didn't] see anything... Sex? What are you talking about? That's crazy. Sex? Come on. Look, I'm engaged. So none of that. That will put me in trouble."

Yes, everyone knows that a diamond on a gal's finger also doubles as a chastity belt for men!

1 comment:

mish-mash mousse said...

Oh yeah, he's in trouble!