Thursday, November 17, 2005

The brain you have dialed is no longer in service!

My wife checked the phone messages upon arriving home today. Pearle Vision, as they often had, called to tell Joe and Carla that their glasses were ready. Never mind my wife's name is NOT Carla... She called them back. Again.

MRS. I: This is not Joe and Carla's phone number.
PV: Oh. Well, this is the number we have for them.
MI: Yes, I know. However, we've had this number for over 4 months. Please take this number off your list.
PV: But he was just here, and he gave this number to me.
MI: Again, this is NOT their number. We'd appreciate it if you would stop calling here for them.
PV: But I don't understand. This is the number he gave me.
MI: This number is not theirs, OK!?
PV: I don't understand.

Operator? ...Operator?? Hel-loooooo?



1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Maybe PV needs a new pair of glasses.