Saturday, January 21, 2006

PBS: post-beer syndrome

Whoever invented public restrooms should be hung, beaten, burned, and then caned in hell!
I went to a hockey game yesterday, and between periods, I felt the urge, so off to the purgatory room I went. As you may know, the men's room is furnished with (stand-up) urinals. (Firstly, nothing is quite so disconcerting as taking care of business while having a strange man stand 6 inches to the side!) As my turn to make my contribution came, I began in earnest, only to hear the twenty-something year-old gent on my right start cursing. By the smell of him, he had already enjoyed an alcoholic beverage or two...
"#@*!! *%$!! How on earth can I pee 4 times more than I drink?!? Ridiculous!!! #@*!"

Well, what a pleasant experience that was! NOT!!!

1 comment:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

LOL.

You should try peeing on a train in India if you find that disturbing. The "washroom" consists of a hole in the floor, a footprint painted on either side of the hole and a tap for water a couple of feet away. Actually, that pretty much describes bathrooms in much of the lower class areas.

P.S. You NEVER EVER! use your left hand to touch food....etc....It's considered an insult.....guess why.