Saturday, March 18, 2006

This is NOT stupid. Only amazing!

I'm taking a break today from stupidity to post an incredible story I just read.

Please take the time to read this story. It is certainly great to know there are still decent, thoughtful, caring people on this little speck of dust we call Earth.

Notice the key phrase in this tale: "I didn't need it." The good feeling to help someone in need certainly is unequivocal. I know many of us don't have a grand laying around, but ask yourself...
"What can I do to touch someone else today?"

3 comments:

Kris said...

That is truly a wonderful gift...not only of money but spirit. I am going to link to you on my blog, as I would like to share this story as well (hope that's ok!)...thanks!

K.

Asaph's Table said...

Okee-dokey!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Very nice story.