Sunday, July 02, 2006

On second thought, please don't

My wife attended a Journey concert on Friday, and before the music began, she checked out the concession table. Surprisingly, Journey wasn't selling much merchandise. They did have a wide assortment of T-shirts, each of which was coded by a letter. For instance, if you wanted this shirt, it was identified by "I," or that one was "Q," or the white one over there was "F," and so on.
The only other product they carried was a pair of white lace boxer-style panties with the word "Journey" across the seat. The sign on the tent read, "Panties, $15. Ask for 'P.'"

Boy, somebody went through a lot of trouble to think that one up!

1 comment:

mish-mash mousse said...

I was very tempted to buy the panties and yell "I got a P! I got a P!" Didn't want to create a scene though.