Saturday, April 01, 2006

......WHY???

I was doing my weekly grocery shopping in Wal-mart this morning, and I suddenly heard a middle-aged man call to (assummably) his wife, "Hold on, dear. I've got to go back over to Home and Garden to buy a bag of squirrel food."

BUY squirrel food? Fer cryin' in the sink, squirrels eat GARBAGE. Why are you wasting money on a bag of food for them?

BUY squirrel food?? Dude, squirrels eat garbage and spread it all around. Why are you encouraging them to make a mess that I can only guess your wife will have to clean up?

BUY squirrel food??? Great, let's have a horde of noisy, disease-carrying rodents scampering around your neighborhood. That's sure to buy you friends!

Not a good product. Even a dumber consumer.
(Sorry, PerpChoc, but I think one's better off sticking with the salt-free nuts!)

No comments: