Saturday, December 03, 2005

More bad underwear slogans

Man, I just can't get away from the butt lately!

While shopping in Stuff-mart today, I passed through the men's clothing department, and unfortunately encountered a wide assortment of boxers with slogans that make me want to sing the old Sesame Street song, "One of these things just doesn't belong..." Although the store was all sold out of "The Twilight Zone" underwear, My wife and I did have the opportunity to collapse our heads into our hands upon seeing the following:

(Steamy, dirty socks with print below) What is that stench? It's fantastic!
(M&M guy dressed as Santa in a chimney) HELP! I'M STUCK!
(The Grinch clutching a Christmas tree, which was placed in a very interesting spot.)
--This one reminds me of Kris's post, "Before You Personalize..."

What, are people looking for gag gifts just extraordinarily cruel this year??

3 comments:

justathought said...

Those marketing concepts make me eat acid once in a while.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

hmmm.....you spend an awful lot of time looking at underwear. [snicker] I won't ask if it was you who bought up all of the twilight zone ones. Maybe that's what your wife bought you for Christmas!

Kris said...

WHERE can I get some twilight zone underwear....????

That's hilarious.

K.