Wednesday, August 02, 2006

If a picture's worth 1000 words...

Today, my travels took me to the small hamlet of Susquehanna, PA. (Pop. 900) I pulled into the parking lot of a small convenient store, where a LARGE man-- we're literally talking 700-800 pounds easily here-- was sitting at his usual perch on a park bench at the side of the lot. He waves to everyone, talks to nobody in particular, and evidently is not self-conscious. As I caught the big vision in the corner of my eye, I noticed that, he being very broad in girth, much hangs down in front. No sooner had I absorbed that visual definition then I observed that this man had a huge tear/ hole in his shorts near his... lower regions... And NO underwear!

Today's picture says, "EWW!"

Memories of PerpetualChocohlic's post/picture last week comes to mind...

No comments: