Thursday, August 31, 2006

No, Tommy, the SHOES! THE SHOES!!!

Today was a day beyond incredulous. Just within the span of 9 hours, I have encountered 6 instances of outrageous stupidity. (...And I wasn't looking for it!) I shall refrain from overloading your senses and spread it out over the course of a few days...

Two words: TOO MUCH. I was logging onto my Yahoo! homepage, and was greeted by this lovely pic on the login screen.
Ok, so we still haven't gotten to catch a glimpse of Suri Cruise yet locked safely away in Tom's house of holistic horrors, but we can view-- no, BID ON-- her bronzed poop???

Just when you thought the Cruiser couldn't possibly weird us out further, he manages to scrape the bottom of the proverbial compost pile. Or maybe not quite so proverbial.

1 comment:

Tiny Tones said...

I included the ebay site of this on my blog. They've since taken it off. Seems she's inherited her father's gene for serving up crap to the public! Blog on!